Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New Articles Listed

Hi again,

Well I've been back on the search for interesting and useful articles so I hope you enjoy this selection.

Find Your Niche - The Internet Marketer's Goldmine by Michael Paetzold

If you haven't heard the word 'niche' being batted around by Internet Marketers then you haven't been listening. Finding a niche has become the antidote to competing in overly saturated online markets. Read more....

Climbing Mount Profit (Starting From The Top) by John Reese

I have been an entrepreneur for most of my life. I started my journey as an entrepreneur at age 11 Ironically, it was running a BBS (bulletin board system) with a computer, a 300 baud modem, and a phone line in 1981. (BBSs essentially became the Internet that we know today.)

It would take me nearly 15 long years of being an entrepreneur before I would really make much money. And by that I mean more than $6,500 in a single YEAR which didn't happen until almost 15 years later. Read more....

Internet Skills - Email Campaigns - Subjects and Introductions by Liz Canham

To get any results at all from your email campaign, your email needs to be opened. To get it opened, you need to have a real attention-grabbing headline. (Remember, to avoid SPAM complaints, it MUST be relevant to the content of your email.) Read more....

Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home